Pyin Oo Lwin, located 1000m above sea level, is a popular hill station and is about 67 km east of Mandalay. Retaining much of its colonial past, even today the town has grand colonial style brick and timber houses with large compounds and pine trees, botanical gardens, horse-drawn carriages and much more. Ideal for visitors, the climate remains delightfully cool and pleasant the whole year round.
- Pindaya (full day hiking tour )
- Inle- Kalaw & Pindaya – full day tour
- Inle Lake ( Inle Lake & Indein tour by boat)
- Excursion to Mt. Popa from Bagan
- Bagan (Bagan Full Day Sightseeing)